There are three defences to male assaults female:
- I didn’t mean to hit her.
- I was acting in self-defence.
- The whole thing never happened.
And here’s the general response to all three:
- Yeah right – you accidentally slipped and punched her in the face three times?
- Yeah right – you had to uppercut your 50kg girlfriend to stop her from scratching you?
- Yeah right – you mean that broken nose didn’t happen either?
The problem with male assaults female is the perfect eyewitness who will staunchly contradict everything that you say – otherwise known as the victim.
The irony is that in murder cases, the main eyewitness is generally dead, thereby making the case easier to defend because nobody can contradict your version of events (David Bain, anyone?).
So how do you win a male assaults female case? When the Associated Press recently interviewed us about our glowing track record, our response was simple…
If you’d like to know, contact us at 0800 LET ME GO or email@example.com to discuss your foolproof strategy for defending domestic assault charges. If you mention reading this article, we will also provide you with a free case assessment at our initial consultation.